Monday, May 10, 2010

t minus ...

In two hours and thirty three minutes, I will take a physics final. But I no longer care to overkill my studying. See, a couple years ago, I would've killed myself to know every potential problem, every concept, every detail. But the desire to nit pick beyond a weeked of studying has faded, and I find myself searching for zen in a biology library instead of drilling more last-minute information into my head. Wow, I have changed. Good change? Not sure yet. I'll let you know how that final goes.


I have the desire to work my butt off. But not for this. Not for things I learn only to pass the exams. But then again, there are requirements, however useful or useless, that compose the path to your dreams. I guess we all just have to work through the things we care little about in order to pursue the things we do.

Thank you to every physicist out there. I love your impact on the world and appreciate the way your mind works.

No comments: