Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Shout House

I was in Minneapolis last week and hit up the Shout House, a dueling piano bar downtown.

It was amazing. They have two very rustic grand pianos set up for their oh-so-talented pianists to perform on. You make a request, they play your song.

They performed The Devil Went Down to Georgia, and I think I stopped breathing. I was absolutely STUNNED by the way they performed it. Their hands were fluttering. By the end of it, my jaw was dropped, my hands were on my head, and I was helplessly stunned. Just in time for the soloist to look straight at me. Ha, well at least he knows how well he did. Awesome, amazing; but don't take my word for it, check out the link.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Oh my gosh! They came to Fridley and played for the school! They were so good! And quite hilarious.