Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

So I know this is behind by a week and a half, but as you know, I wasn't on last week.


But I have to tell you about Halloween in Madison.


People kept warning me about how wild it gets. And I think it does, but Halloween comes aliveon State Street. People don't just put on costumes, they put on characters. And they're in character all night.


For the night I slapped on my good ol' full body tiger spandex.

Yup...


Chris and his friend, Ollie the Ostrich


Rosie the Riveter.

We can do it.


Tetris.


H1N1 flu virus. Uh oh...


Facebook.


Baha! David Bowie.


One of the McDonald's characters (clearly I don't know much about them).

This was one of my favorite parts of the night. He was trying to get a drink of water.

Quite the ordeal through a layer of felt.


Sonic the hedgehog!

Sega Genesis anyone?


Yup. Jesus and Roman soldiers.

Here, actually one Jesus introducing himself to the other.


Other highlights include meeting Wolverine, being surrounded by a Chinese dragon, experiencing grunting cave men, and being sardined in a group of people. Good times : )

2 comments:

Jamie said...

The McD character is called Grimace.

Carrie said...

Haha - thanks : )