Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just a small update.

I'm here!! In Madison!! It's been a crazy week of registering, moving in, and going back and forth between here and home for a wake and a funeral. No worries - it was the best that day could be. Lots of stories and laughter and saying good-bye.

I'm at a point of just withstanding the transition. I'm trying not to freak myself out with how overwhelming all of this is. I have books to buy, a bus pass to get, orgs to check out, YWAM to find (this one I'm STOKED about), friends to meet, welcome week events to attend, and a self to take care of. Maybe I shouldn't have rattled all of that off...

I just need time : ) I just need time.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I used to have several friends with YWAM Madison. Lost touch, so no idea if they are still there.

We're praying for ya! I know you will do great there!

Peace,
Jamie
www.missional.ca

Adventures of Deesa said...

Yay Carrie! This is so exciting! I'm so excited for you! Love you lots, and I can't wait to hear more about your adventures there!