Sunday, October 3, 2010

D & D!

I would like to share with you all one of the things I'm learning in Tanzania.

I don't really know how to say this. But I'm learning how to play Dungeons and Dragons. I found myself a few nerds who recruited me to partake in an adventure of the imagination.

... LoL ...

I spent 2 hours last night filling out a character sheet. Two hours. This game is intense, and we haven't even started playing yet.

Behold, my friend, Megan's, character. She's a halfling bard named Chloe. She's lawful neutral, in case you were wondering. Megan was unavailable for photograph. She's a beautiful bashful person. Pity. : P


And my roommate, Jackie's, character, an elf druid (who is currently nameless). She's the lawful neutral bringer of death in the forest. She's also very attractive.

... but clearly not as attractive as my character, Helga, a 30-year-old, 6 foot 7 half-orc cleric.


I ... am a tank. And also a sexy beast.

No comments: