Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Once Was Lost ...

I just want to refer you to a blog post that I just read. This is exactly what I needed to hear and it may be liberating to you, too. We all have our deserts, our dry spots - where we feel lost and a bit confused. We ask questions we never thought we would. Where is God? Why don't know Him like I used to? What's the point of this? Where'd my passion go? I'm learning that this is weakness, but God can use it. We need the desert, just like we need the oasis. The desert is where we learn who we really are, and where we are refined to be who God intended.

Find it here.

3 comments:

Adventures of Deesa said...

Oh bebe, I know what you mean, I have been having a hard time finding ways to connect with God too. But lately its been coming back around. Mark Scanrette is right, be creative, and I know you are! Love you

CCH Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CCH Photography said...

I love you and am so thankful for who you are in my life. Keep pursuing hard after God's heart and waiting for him to sweep you away in his presence. Be blessed my beautiful sister! You are a gift!