Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gettin' ready to go!

Hey all!! : )

Just a little update: I will be flying out for Winnipeg this Sunday (AH so excited!), the 12th. I am getting SUPER pumped to get there --- I looked on the YWAM Winnipeg website and "met" all of the other students there. There are a total of 6 of us - really small, but amazing - 4 girls and 2 guys.

If you want a little look-see, check out the website: http://www.ywamwinnipeg.com/

Thanks for everyone who has surrounded me with support and prayer - never would've been able to do this without you all! I will be updating as much as I can - can't wait to tell you all about it even though I'm not even gone yet! Ha!

CK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buh-byes darlin!!!!

:( but also :)

Kathryn said...

Good luck! I eagerly await your blog updates. Wish you the best.

AmsB said...

Carrie -

Wemiss you! Still waiting for an update to make sure you arrived alright and have settled in. I'm sure we'll all talk to you're Mom on Sunday. Hope you're enjoying so far!!
All our love!